Returns & Warranty
You must be happy with your order.
If you are not, you can return your order for a refund or exchange, less a restocking fee, as long as the vacuum tubes arrive back to Tube World in the same exact condition as when they were shipped. If the tubes were NOS in original boxes, then the tubes must arrive back in their original boxes and if they were shipped in perfect condition they must arrive back in perfect condition, no exceptions.
The following restocking fees apply to all non-defective returns:
- Returns within 7 days of date on invoice: 10% re-stocking fee
- Returns within 15 days of date on invoice: 15% re-stocking fee
- Returns between 16-30 days of date on invoice: 25% re-stocking fee
- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS FROM DATE ORDER ARRIVES; NO EXCEPTIONS (example: if order arrives December 1st, no returns accepted after Dec. 31st)
- No returns accepted if tubes are returned in damaged condition or if tubes have cosmetic scratches or markings on the glass or base that were not present when tubes were shipped.
There is no restocking fee for defective returns.
Return shipping costs, insurance costs, wire fees are not refundable.
VACUUM TUBE WARRANTY
Vacuum tubes are only covered under warranty if they fail during usage in properly designed tube circuits and within their operating limits. Very few NOS or (NEW) tubes will fail if these rules are followed.
We will not warranty any tubes that are mishandled, abused, used in the incorrect tube positions, used in circuits beyond their maximum ratings or reshipped by the purchaser or a 3rd party person (i.e: freight forwarder) to another person or location in the world. We also will not cover any damages to any vacuum tubes in transit if the tube is reshipped by the purchaser or a 3rd party person (i.e: freight forwarder) to another person or location in the world. The person and or shipping company who reships any order from Tube World Express is now responsible for the contents of the shipment and not Tube World.
VACUUM TUBE WARRANTY:
NOS (or new) tubes:
- 45 day warranty from date of order arrival
- 21 day warranty on SWEEP TUBES such as 6LF6, 6LQ6, 6KD6, etc.
- 30 day warranty from date of order arrival (example: if order arrives December 1st, warranty expires on Dec. 31st)
Tube World, Inc., will in no way be held responsible for equipment that is damaged from the use of tubes or parts purchased from us. We can offer advice on replacement, but it is always best to first consult with the manufacturer with regards to tube replacement. If the manufacturer is no longer in existence, we can advise you as to your next best option.